The Guldborgsund bridge spans the northern end of the Guldborgsund, between the islands of Lolland and Falster in Denmark. The bridge consists of two steel arched spans with a 30m central opening section having two rising bascules. It was built between 1933 and 1934, carrying two road carriageways and was officially opened by Prince Axel 6 October 1934.
Carries 2 lanes
Locale Lolland and Falster, Denmark
Design Steel arched spans with central opening section
Total length 180 metres
Width 7 metres
Longest span 30 metres
Opening date 6 October 1934